Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My Opportunity

To day i am feel very happy when i open my computer and check my email that i have received email from payperpost , it's about my blog has been approved, i had been start written my blog 3 month ago, for me it's not difficult because only write our activity or experience, but first time when i was start i had confused, don't know what must i write even i had so much thing that i could write in my blog, now i feel more easy because i had been written more 3 month, i can learn from the other blogger.
I know the blogger from my little sister, i just follow her, i want earn more money because daily i work at offset printing, the salary only enough for my life, if i can earn more i want use that for travel with my mom, because my mom very like travel to other country, she said want to see how they culture and they live every day, actually i like too, but most important is make her happy first, it's my wish, By payperpost i can do it, i don't need go out find second job, because i don't have time, i work from morning until evening and always work over time, so after back from work i can do it at home, it's a good opportunity, beside i can earn money i can make friendship too, i can see they blogger, how can they success until now? maybe i can learn from them.
If i can success in here i will tell my friends too, they must like it.

No comments: