Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Christmas is coming, no worries for spending

Hi there, Christmas is coming and I'm looking forward to it, well in other words, it means that I have to buy a lot things for my relatives, I guess I'll have to spend a lot of money for them, well at least that was I thought before until i found an online shopping, so i don't need to worry about my spending, coz I'll get the discount which is hardly i found in stores / mall. To think about it, i just remember last Christmas, my cousin got a dog for his pet, so i guess he need more things for his pet, which I'll give him a thing that I'll buy from Target shop. Ohhh, but this Christmas would be different too, coz I'm giving myself a new notebook, yey .... hehe and my choice would be DELL, my favourite choice :)

No comments: